Luxury Sales Consultant
- Posted: 03 March 2020
- Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
- Location: Nottingham
- Positions type: Full Time
Luxury Sales Consultant
Salary: Negotiable DOE + Commission + Product Discount + Pension + 28 Days Holiday
Nottingham City Centre
• Ideally you will have experience working within the luxury jewellery & fine watches sector, if not from the luxury jewellery or watches sector my client would look at people who have experience in any luxury sector such as fashion, shoes, bags, watches etc.
• Have an entrepreneurial mentality to manage your own clients and build rapport and handling them with the utmost professional customer service
• Be mathematically astute with a high standard of written and verbal English language
• You could be working within a retail role right now in a position such as Luxury Sales Consultant, Personal Shopper, Assistant Retail Manager, Retail Assistant, Sales Assistant or similar
• To be successful in this role you will need to be passionate about the portfolio of products my client offers in the luxury jewellery & fine watches sector
• As a Luxury Sales Consultant for my client you will have a very varied work week, where no two days are ever the same as they are not sure who is going to walk through their doors
• Working with multi brand luxury watches as well as own brand diamond and gem set fine jewellery, each stone being personally sourced and set in British made settings of the highest quality & precious metals
• Due to the nature of the products you would be dealing with, each day would begin by putting stock on display and each night it would need to be taken off display
• Carrying out visual checks daily to ensure that the shops windows look as inviting as possible and attract customers into stores
• Sourcing specific products and pieces as requested by clients – liaising with suppliers in the UK & Internationally to buy in the best possible products
• Carrying out admin tasks such as replying to emails, returning phone calls, stock takes, post, stock transfers etc.
• Working as part of a small team to maximise sales & relationships with prospective buyers – building a client base with them and looking after clients throughout the whole customer journey, even after a sale has been made
• Providing 5* customer service to everyone who walks through the doors
The Company & Opportunity:
• Everyone in the business is truly passionate about the work they do and the products they deal with on a day-to-day basis, so they are looking for someone to share the same interests as they have!
• Training is at the forefront of my clients hires; they implement a very intensive internal training programmed with the opportunity to undertake external training is available to all employees in the business no matter their seniority
• Joining the business at a very exciting time as you will be joining a showroom in the heart of Nottingham City Centre and get to work with some very luxury pieces of jewellery and watches.
For more information about the Luxury Sales Consultant role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Chelsie today on 0203 911 1000.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the Luxury Sales Consultant, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the pers