- Posted: 07 October 2019
- Salary: up to £32,000
- Location: TOTTENHAM COURT ROAD - LONDON
- Positions type: Full Time
Beauty Field Trainer
LOCATION - Based at HO in Tottenham Court Road, Central London, Covering UK.
Lashious Beauty is an award-winning chain of Beauty Salons based in 20 shopping centres across the
UK. Having first opened its doors to the public in 2009, Lashious has grown to be a success within the
beauty salon sector. Currently providing over 15,000 high quality beauty treatments every single
week, Lashious has become popular name within the Brow and Lash industry.
Ideal for a senior therapist/ salon manager who is looking to step into a training role.
If you are passionate about the beauty industry, and want to join a fast-growing company, then we want to hear from you. We are looking for a multi-skilled beauty trainer, who can support, guide and improve our therapists to perform to their best ability.
Roles and responsibilities
• Reporting into the Head of Education, you will be responsible for all training and coaching on retail, beauty treatments for salon stores, concessions within fashion retail stores and head office academy.
• Qualified, competent and confident in all beauty treatments including lashes, nails and threading.
• Train and coach all new and existing employees. Responsible for developing creative, informative and fun ways to deliver training and education materials.
• Assess and communicate the effectiveness of training, provide feedback and ideas on how to grow and evolve therapists.
• Enthusiastic and driven, fosters excitement in-store/salon and academy
• Strong communication skills and comfortable with a busy, and fast environment
• Must be willing to travel nationally with stays away from home occasionally. Approximate ratio of 80% travel and 20% Office based
• Support in-store events, activities, PR and shopping events
• Be a real team player, and work with the Company to implement business needs
• May be required to work in-salon and perform services occasionally
Experience and skills
• Ability to do following treatments:
o Up to L3 in Beauty Therapy including intimate waxing
o Nails - Gel Extensions, Gel Polish
o Lashes and Brows - Semi-Permanent Lashes, Cluster Lashes, Russian Lashes and Threading. Ideally a Lash Master or working towards.
• Minimum of 3 years of treatment experience
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Confident in presenting and conducting training classes
• Good knowledge of laptop skills, excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise workload
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Positive attitude, solution focused thinking and willingness to develop
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a quick-paced environment
An ideal candidate can travel between our salons nationwide and Head Office on a regular basis, and easily adapt to face-paced salon environments while training, supporting and guiding our therapists.
Within your cover letter please specify the treatments you can perform.
Job Type: Full-time.
Ideally available for immediate start
Please note: All applicants must present valid right to work documentation during the interview process.