Business Development Manager
- Posted: 18 November 2019
- Salary: £40,000 / Year
- Location: LONDON
- Positions type: Full Time
SwissCell UK – Business Development Manager
SwissCell UK Mission Statement:
To represent and introduce successful niche brands into the Luxury UK Retail Market, with a specific focus on the Beauty, Wellness & Perfumery sectors.
Who are we are looking for?
The right person for this role, will be sales and targets orientated, have great people skills and learn our product ranges in no time at all. They will also be required to have great enthusiasm and interest for the premium beauty industry as a whole.
Where will you be based?
As our Business Development Manager, you will be based all around London, building relationships with existing SwissCell UK's clients and new potentials. You will be expected to form & maintain relationships with everything from international stores to flagship spas dotted around central London.
You will also be expected to attend the SwissCell UK HQ in SW London for a weekly 1hr meeting.
What will you be selling?
• Cellcosmet & Cellmen - A Swiss Cosmeceutical Line based on the 30 years of cutting edge research and development on Cell Therapy & its application to cosmetics.
More detailed information can be found at https://www.cellcosmet-cellmen.com/en
Other brands may be added to your sales portfolio over time.
What will you be doing?
Your Mission: The mission for SwissCell UK’s Account Manager is to and build on the long sales cycles for new business opportunities, open new accounts, and maximize on sales from new customers.
• In the first few weeks, you will complete, in house product training on all SwissCell UK brands, with a specific focus on Cellcosmet & Cellmen. After which time you start building relationships with all our existing point of sales.
• Your week will be divided into 2 slots - One dedicated to the Account Management & Training of the new Points of Sale that hold our product lines (30% of Time), and another allocated to new Business Development & Strategy (70% of Time).
• You will collaborate with the wider team, director, logistics & office manager, accounts manager etc. and provide customer feedback on how to improve product offering and company strategy.
How will you be supported?
In the pursuit of these objectives, the Accounts Manager will be provided;
• a Phone
• a Tablet
• initial ‘hit list’.
• IT, Marketing and POS resources.
• Travel card for London Travel (Zone 1 - 5)
Skill & Competencies:
• Premium Beauty Industry experience – 1-3 Years
• Very strong written and communication skills
• Very Strong Organisational Skills
• Computer literacy
• Strong Industry interest, interest in beauty, wellness & cosmetic products.
• Fast Learner
• Field Sales Experience (Bonus)
• Excellent Knowledge & experience of Professional Treatment Protocols
• Be able to generate new business leads, and develop opportunities to sell through the brands
• level 3 NVQ Beauty Therapy (not essential)