- Posted: 17 April 2020
- Salary: £30,000
- Location: London
- Positions type: Full Time
Fantastic opportunity in a new luxury skincare start-up based in Belgravia London with an opportunity for career advancement. Reporting to management.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a skincare startup.
- Highly numerate, all-rounder, advanced Excel, and Powerpoint skills.
- Strong organisation and communication skills.
Product and Manufacturing -
Responsible for all daily aspects of product and manufacturing including;
* Packaging ordering, Pricing, POs
* Stock Management and reports.
* COGs and margin monitoring
* Logistics calculations
* Consumer Trials and research
* Fulfilment from eCommerce
* Budget Management
Daily Business needs -
* Monitoring Info @ emails and Social Media messages
* Involved with all daily aspects of the business, office management, server and documents, imagery
* Management of Mail chimp, consumer lists, and CRM.
* Weekly status reports
Trade management -
* Help sell into trade
* Trade documents
* Trade information
* Trade fulfillment
* Distribution documents
* Help with trade training and monitoring.
* Help with Trade shows, industry events, Award entries, and PR events.
Salary; £30k per annum
To apply please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application ends 30 April 2020