On Thursday 5th March Global, the media & entertainment group hosted an event with CEW to showcase the results of a multi-method UK wide research study to track the UK's beauty consumer habits and their relationship with looking and feeling good.
Key research finding - highlights:
1. Currently the beauty industry is only accurately representing 21% of the UK population
2. It’s not about how you look it’s about how you feel
3. Life events have a high correlation with re-invention and changing beauty routines
4. Seasonality has a big impact on beauty and is also related to our needs and gifting
5. Context is key to beauty and supercharging effectiveness
Global can help make beauty moments matter more…