The CEW Responsible Beauty Award sponsored by Givaudan recognises a beauty product or product line that has most significantly moved towards the goal of improved sustainability. The Award aims to encourage steps towards greater sustainability within the beauty industry. Eligible beauty products or product lines must be currently available at retail in the UK.
CEW RESPONSIBLE BEAUTY AWARD CRITERIA
- Eligible beauty products or product lines must be currently available at retail in the UK.
- Initiatives must be product or product line-specific, rather than corporate initiatives.
- Please ensure that all submissions are, in total, less than 1,000 words.
- The finalists and winner will be determined by an independent committee of expert judges, including a representative from Givaudan.
- The finalists will be announced in March 2019 – date TBC.
- The winner will be announced at the 2019 CEW Beauty Awards Winners' Announcement Lunch on 26th April 2019. All finalists must have a representative attend the lunch.
Product Demonstration Evening:
- Givaudan will promote the CEW Responsible Beauty Award at the Product Demonstration Evening on 19th February 2019. Entrants will not be required to demonstrate their Responsible Beauty Award product at the event, but will be required to provide 30 full sized products to CEW.
Cost to Enter Product: £140.00 +VAT.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date for Entries: Friday 14th December 2018.