Before selecting the correct category for your product, please read the important information below that applies to all entries.
The entry fee per/product brand is dependent on when you submit your entry and whether you require an invoice.
|8 OCT - 4 NOV 2018||£140 + VAT||£180 + VAT*|
|5 NOV - 14 DEC 2018||£165 + VAT||£205 + VAT*|
*Fees for entries requiring an invoice include an administration charge.
Each entry is reviewed by The NPD Group against these criteria to ensure that they are entered into the correct category. Please note that:
- If entering a product, your product's primary use must be as a beauty product.
- You are required to supply 150 full size products per product or brand category entered.
- All products supplied must be compliant with relevant UK legislation. For more information click here.
- Your product must be available to purchase in store in the UK or via a UK website in GBP by February 2019.
- Only CEW members in the UK may enter products and brands into the Beauty Awards.
- Brands may only have one entry per category.
- New products are considered to be products launched within the last 2 years i.e. after 31st December 2016.
- New product sizes, shade variations/extensions and the repackaging of existing products will not be deemed 'new' if the original product was launched prior to 1st January 2017.
The following products will not be accepted for entry:
- Limited edition products
- Product gift sets
- Oral care products
- Electrical mains powered products e.g. hair straighteners
PRESTIGE PRODUCT DEFINITION
Products that are predominantly available within a 'selective' distribution channel. Prestige outlets include but are not limited to: department stores, spas, salons, specialty stores (e.g. Space NK), premium online retails sites and QVC. They do NOT include a mass grocer or chain chemist/pharmacy retailer.
To view each category and its description, please click here.