The CEW Eco Beauty Award sponsored by Givaudan recognises a beauty product or product line that has most significantly moved towards the goal of improved sustainability. The Award aims to encourage steps towards greater sustainability within the beauty industry. Eligible beauty products or product lines must be currently available at retail in the UK.
CEW ECO BEAUTY AWARD CRITERIA
- Eligible beauty products or product lines must be currently available at retail in the UK.
- Initiatives must be product or product line-specific, rather than corporate initiatives.
- Please ensure that all submissions are, in total, less than 1,000 words.
Click here for more information and tips from our Eco Beauty Award judges.
- The finalists and winner will be determined by an independent committee of expert judges, including a representative from Givaudan.
- The finalists will be announced in March 2018 – date TBC.
- The winner will be announced at the 2018 CEW Beauty Awards Winners' Announcement Lunch on 20th April 2018. All finalists must have a representative attend the lunch.
Product Demonstration Evening:
- Givaudan will promote the CEW Eco Beauty Award at the Product Demonstration Evening on 20th February 2018. Entrants will not be required to demonstrate their Eco Beauty Award product at the event, but will be required to provide 30 full sized products to CEW.
Cost to Enter Product: £140.00 +VAT.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an entry form.
Closing Date for Entries: Friday 8th December 2017.