The goal for all CEW (UK) events is to combine professional development, education and networking.
As a CEW (UK) member you become a part of the pre-eminent association in the beauty industry and receive the following benefits:
- Special member discounts on tickets to all CEW (UK) events, including the Beauty Awards Winners' Announcement Lunch, the Achiever Awards and our special programme of educational breakfast events at The Avenue Restaurant.
- The opportunity to attend the CEW (UK) Mentoring Programme- open to members only. Featuring leading, successful women, it offers insights into the beauty industry and inspiration for professional growth. They are kept to a small number of attendees so they can be interactive and informal.
- Exclusive entry to the Beauty Awards Product Demonstration Night and the chance to take home some of the most exciting products on the market to try.
- The opportunity to vote on the best new products of the year with the CEW (UK) Beauty Awards
- Free posting of job vacancies on the CEW (UK) job bank and member access to job listings for the beauty industry.
- As a CEW (UK) member, you will be listed in the International Membership Directory — the Beauty Industry's Who's Who that members use to network, find suppliers, and track down contacts.
- Great online benefits — Find Beauty Industry contacts — search CEW (UK)'s online membership directory. Also, register online for events and get the latest on what's happening and when.
- Free subscription to Pure Beauty Magazine.
- Support CEW's own independent initiative: CEW (UK) raises money for Cancer and Careers. It is also raising money for The Eve Appeal to find a test to screen for Ovarian Cancer.
- Fashion and Beauty Monitor are offering our members a free trial and reduced rate of £984+VAT for the 12 months access. The usual rate for subscriptions is £1248+VAT which gives our members a discount of £264+VAT over the year.