Making the most of your 2014 CEW(UK) Beauty Award
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR 2014 CEW(UK) BEAUTY AWARD
It is important that the winning and finalist products carry the CEW (UK) Beauty Awards “Beauty Insiders’ Choice - Winner” or “Beauty Insiders’ Choice - Finalist" seals. Sales reports show that those products carrying the seal perform much better at retail. The seal on the product, or on display and promotional material aids the consumer in finding the product at retail.
CEW(UK) will mount an extensive media and retail campaign to promote the Beauty Awards, working closely with their sponsors including: Global Radio, You Magazine, Harrods and World Duty Free to raise awareness amongst the buying public.
When promoting your winning products with the seal to consumers we recommend that you use collateral alongside, displaying the following copy, to confirm to them what the Awards represents:
The Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW)UK Beauty Awards are recognised as the Beauty Industry’s highest honour, as voted for by the Beauty Industry insiders. These awards recognise innovation and creativity in beauty products.
Here are some ways to promote your winning products:
On your website:
- Display the seal on your website homepage
- Feature the seal on your homepage with a link to the winning product
- Create a page about "What it means to be a Beauty Awards Winner or Finalist"
- Email your customers/consumers to announce your win
Generate an increase in purchases through using the seal on the packaging of your product, shelving or on end caps, and signage in stores during your product promotions.
Send out press releases. Copy could include, for example:
-"This year CEW(UK) Members - "The Beauty Insiders” - voted for the best products in the UK market today"
- "CEW(UK)’s striking seal represents the Beauty Industry’s highest honour"
- Incorporate your win in your TV, print or online product advertisements, showing the winning seal.