Posted: 12 July 2012
Salary: 30-40K depending on experience
Location: West London
Category: Marketing/Product Development
Positions open: Contract/Freelance, Full Time,
Reporting to the Head of Product & Brand Development, we are looking for an experienced Product Development Manager with excellent CPA management,commercial skills and a detailed understanding of retail/high street product development procedures.
We are a global company, our products are sold in over 40 countries, with 12 distributors and offices around the world. The role will initially involve working on a new, high profile, retail skincare product range under a sub brand with room to expand into core development.
- Management of the complete Product Development process for 17 SKU retail skincare line
- Understand and manage the specific supplier agreement/requirements from our client and work into the CPA and development process
- Develop primary and secondary packaging for all products
- Packaging suitability tests and results
- Provide and manage project timings (C.P)
- Create and manage product cost sheets, with strong negotiation skills on packaging
- Provide information to QA Supervisor for Component Specifications
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with suppliers to ensure best Purchasing & Product Development practices.
Candidates should have
- Strong sense of Brand
- Eye for detail
- Detailed understanding of retail product development
- Excellent communication skills
< Back to job list